Our club openly welcomes all junior touch players to consider joining our #thunderbuddies family and have the opportunity to develop and enjoy touch football through our junior representative program.
Please see below information for players and parents in relation to our 2021-22 Junior Representative Touch season.
Junior Representative teams available:
- U10 Boys & U10 Girls – players born 2012, 2013 or 2014
- U12 Boys & U12 Girls – players born 2010 or 2011
- U14 Boys & U14 Girls – players born 2008 or 2009
- U16 Boys & U16 Girls – players born 2006 or 2007
- U18 Boys & U18 Girls – players born 2004 or 2005
Our club will be selecting a junior representative team in all of the above listed divisions. In any division where there adequate player interest as well as coaching staff available, our club will look to select Development Teams.
Junior Representative selection trial:
There will be a single selection trial for our junior representative touch teams. Please see below trial schedule which will take place in early September – all trials will be held at Waratahs Sports Ground.
Monday 6 September
- 4.30pm – U10 Boys & U12 Girls
- 6.00pm – U16 Boys & U18 Girls
Tuesday 7 September
- 4.30pm – U10 Girls & U12 Boys
- 6.00pm – U14 Boys & U16 Girls
Wednesday 8 September
- 6.00pm – U14 Girls & U18 Boys
All players wishing to pre-register their interest in trialing for one of our junior representative touch teams can express their interest online via the below link.
Junior Representative Player EOI – https://forms.gle/4r9WQS9P6g2fhsMz8
All players/parents who complete the above pre-registration will be contacted prior to the selection trial with a reminder of the trial dates/times. Any player who doesn’t complete this form is still more than welcome to simply attend the trial to be considered for selection.
Eligibility to be selected:
All players who wish to be selected for our junior representative touch teams must fulfill the following requirements.
- They must participate in one of our 2021-22 social competitions or Struddys Super Series (this includes any mini, junior, mixed, mens or womens competition)
- They must be a financial member of our club (meaning they don’t owe our club any money in fees)
- They must either attend the selection trial, or lodge an Inability to Trial form prior to the selection trial
Unable to Attend the Selection Trial?
Any player who is unable to attend the junior representative selection trial must contact our club by email email@example.com and request an Inability to Trial form. This form must be completed and returned to our club prior to the selection trial.
Any player who doesn’t attend the selection trial and does not complete and return an Inability to Trial form will not be eligible for selection.
All questions about our junior representative touch program can be directed to our club by email firstname.lastname@example.org